Thanks for your post. Welcome to the OutLife forums.
I'd like to start by saying that posting here is a really great step toward getting help. I'm not trans, but as a gay man I know what it was like when I was still in the closet. It can be an extremely difficult time before you come out, and just having someone to talk to and if you want, provide guidance, can be an amazing support.
I was lucky to have friends I could trust who helped me when I was still in the process of telling my family, and the other people in my life. Do you have anyone you can talk to about the way you're feeling? You don't mention how old you are, or what your situation is, but if you're a young person then it might be a good idea to try talking to a friend, or teacher.
Beyond that, there are places you can get help. I'm going to list some resources and organisations below that should be able to get you started:
- Mermaids is a charity aimed at young trans and geneder-nonconforming people. It has a helpline, and provides direct support. If you're under the age of 21, then it's definitely worth getting in touch www.mermaidsuk.org.uk/ 0808 801 0400 Monday - Friday; 9am - 9pm
- Mindline Trans + is a trans helpline which provides a safe place to talk about your feelings confidentially. You can contact them on 0300 330 5468, Mondays and Fridays from 8pm to midnight
- Depending on where you are in the UK, you might want to try more local support. For instance, there trans charity Chrysalis operates a support group in central Bournemouth. www.chrysalis-gii.org/ If you're further north, you might want to try and contact LGBT Foundation, which is based in Manchester lgbt.foundation/
- Another great LGBTQ+ helpline is Switchboard, which has been operating for decades and is a great service. You can call them from 10am - 10pm on 0300 330 0630. Or you can access webchat via their website if you'd prefer not to talk on the phone switchboard.lgbt/
- Gendered Intelligence is another great trans charity that offers support to young people. It supports trans people under the age of 21 genderedintelligence.co.uk/
I hope that some of the above you find helpful. Try giving at one of these a go and see if they can direct you to the support you're looking for. And of course, if you have any more questions, or just want to tell us how things are going, please post again! You're not alone in this.